Dyson Customer Service and Sales Agent with French language (CPM International Telebusiness SLU)
1 290 EUR/month +meal vouchers, commuting allowance, work from home allowance
Job description, responsibilities and duties
► Who we are
At CPM, we create and deliver insight sales, marketing and customer experience strategies, wherever and whenever our clients, customers and shoppers can be influenced.
Today, CPM leads a diverse and inclusive working environment employing over 3000 people, delivering high end customer experience solutions across 71 markets in over 26 different languages
Dyson is the world market leader in design and technology and regularly launches outstanding innovations onto the market. If you are ready to lead your next career step and you thrive on challenges and are excited by change then apply to join our vibrant and motivated customer service and sales team to interact with owners of some of the most innovate and stylish Dyson products in the world
► Your responsibilities:
• Respond to customer queries via phone or e-mail
• Ensure you are giving a great customer experience even to unhappy customers
• Learn everything you can about the Dyson products
• Collect and analyse data
• Monitor customer issues
• Attend necessary training courses (internal and external) to maintain a high level of competency in your role
Employee perks, benefits
► What you can expect from us
We have brand new exclusive offices in Bratislava, but optionally you can work remotely within the Slovak territory. We recognise the world and work has moved on, so we offer the option of flexible working opportunities within our working model allowing office flex, supporting a new and flexible way of working across Slovakia (as long as you are eligible to work in Slovakia and you live in Slovakia).
If you demonstrate the skills and behaviours, we are looking for and join our team we will offer you a range of great benefits which set us apart from our competitors which include:
• Start date: by agreement
• A Permanent Contract (Indefinite)
• Highly competitive base salary of €15,500 per annum
• Food Vouchers €100 Per Month (€1200 per annum with no employee contribution)
• Introducing a commuting allowance €50 Per month (€600 per annum for 100% in the office) or working from home allowances €50 per month (€600 per annum for 100% working from home)
• Very achievable bonuses that you can control
• Outstanding work location and facilities
• Best in class people engagement activities and programs
• Ongoing training and development and an opportunity for you to cultivate a new and exciting career in a high growth environment
• The chance to apply for flexible working opportunities, either 100% in the office, 100% working from home or a hybrid solution after successful completion of your probationary period.
French – Advanced (C1) and English – Upper intermediate (B2)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate: Yes
Personality requirements and skills
• French C1 and English B2
• Communicative, dedicated and hardworking person
• Customer oriented person with outgoing attitude and able to ask the right questions
• Be well organised and able to prioritise your workload with the ability to work under pressure
• Decisive with ability to find the best solutions
• Flexible and able to adapt to change easily as this is a fast-paced environment
• Experience in the customer service industry and ideally in a Contact Centre environment is a plus
• Good computer skills and experience with MS Office
Andrea Zervanova, Recruiter, +421 905 927 631, firstname.lastname@example.org
Viera Gajdos Andrasy, Project recruiter, +421 917 206 571, email@example.com
Mohlo by Vás zaujímať
Pohľad späť na Deň Európy 2022
Deň Európy v Starej tržnici Doobeda a poobede sme mali tú česť zúčastniť sa programu v Starej tržnici s informačným stánkom, tanečným ateliérom 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐥’𝐄𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞 (Tancuj Európa!) so žiakmi z Francúzskej medzinárodnej školy v Bratislave a jazykovým speed...
Zapojte sa do výzvy: Studio in Residence na Impact Academy a na festivale NASUTI
Rezidenčný ateliér „Year of Climate Care“ je výzvou na spoluprácu pre umelcov z festivalu NASUTI na Slovensku a Impact Academy (Akadémia výtvarných umení vo Viedni) v Rakúsku. Hľadáme začínajúceho medzinárodného umelca alebo umeleckého výskumníka, ktorého práca alebo výskum je...
Spievam po francúzsky 2022 : výsledky regionálnych semifinále
Košice – Kulturpark: 12. apríla 2022 15-17 rokov 1. Miroslava Lovászová Moldava nad Bodvou Gymnázium Šrobárova (Košice) Nilusi Amertume 2. Lenka Koránová Kechnec Evanjelické gymnázium Jána Amosa Komenského (Košice) Barbara Pravi Personne d’autre...